11 examples and best practices for Google Cloud SQL, including Google Cloud SQL Database and Google Cloud SQL Database Instance.
google_sql_database_instance (5 example cases)
12 best security practices
- Ensure to disable local_infile setting in MySQL
- Ensure to enable automated backups for the recovery to prevent any data-losses
- Ensure to disable cross-database ownership chaining
- Ensure to disable contained database authentication
- Ensure to enable SSL connections to a SQL database instance
- Ensure to enable checkpoints logging in PostgreSQL
- Ensure to enable logging connections in PostgreSQL
- Ensure to enable logging disconnections in PostgreSQL
- Ensure to enable temporary file logging should for all temporary files.
- Ensure Cloud SQL database instances are not publicly exposed
- Ensure to configure the error log severity in PostgreSQL
- Ensure to enable logging of lock waits in PostgreSQL