Google Cloud Healthcare Dicom Store IAM
This page shows how to write Terraform for Cloud Healthcare Dicom Store IAM and write them securely.
The Dicom Store IAM in Cloud Healthcare can be configured in Terraform with the resource name
google_healthcare_dicom_store_iam. The following sections describe how to use the resource and its parameters.
Example Usage from GitHub
An example could not be found in GitHub.
The following arguments are supported:
dicom_store_id- (Required) The DICOM store ID, in the form
[location_name]/[dataset_name]/[dicom_store_name]. In the second form, the provider's project setting will be used as a fallback.
member/members- (Required) Identities that will be granted the privilege in
role. Each entry can have one of the following values:
- allUsers: A special identifier that represents anyone who is on the internet; with or without a Google account.
- allAuthenticatedUsers: A special identifier that represents anyone who is authenticated with a Google account or a service account.
- user:[emailid]: An email address that represents a specific Google account. For example, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- serviceAccount:[emailid]: An email address that represents a service account. For example, email@example.com.
- group:[emailid]: An email address that represents a Google group. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- domain:[domain]: A G Suite domain (primary, instead of alias) name that represents all the users of that domain. For example, google.com or example.com.
role- (Required) The role that should be applied. Only one
google_healthcare_dicom_store_iam_bindingcan be used per role. Note that custom roles must be of the format
policy_data- (Required only by
google_healthcare_dicom_store_iam_policy) The policy data generated by a
In addition to the arguments listed above, the following computed attributes are exported:
etag- (Computed) The etag of the DICOM store's IAM policy.
Explanation in Terraform Registry
Warning: These resources are in beta, and should be used with the terraform-provider-google-beta provider. See Provider Versions for more details on beta resources. Three different resources help you manage your IAM policy for Healthcare DICOM store. Each of these resources serves a different use case:
google_healthcare_dicom_store_iam_policy: Authoritative. Sets the IAM policy for the DICOM store and replaces any existing policy already attached.
google_healthcare_dicom_store_iam_binding: Authoritative for a given role. Updates the IAM policy to grant a role to a list of members. Other roles within the IAM policy for the DICOM store are preserved.
google_healthcare_dicom_store_iam_member: Non-authoritative. Updates the IAM policy to grant a role to a new member. Other members for the role for the DICOM store are preserved.
google_healthcare_dicom_store_iam_policycannot be used in conjunction with
google_healthcare_dicom_store_iam_memberor they will fight over what your policy should be.
google_healthcare_dicom_store_iam_bindingresources can be used in conjunction with
google_healthcare_dicom_store_iam_memberresources only if they do not grant privilege to the same role.